Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Not sure what day I am on

But I do know I have 7 days left of 500 cal! Hip hip hooray!! I do not like posting with an iPhone. It is very inconvenient but it is allwe have around for now until we get our insurance check to replace our things. Anyway, dont worry, I have not given up on the diet. Bit the closer I am getting to the finish line the harder it has been for me to stay completely disciplined. The great news is that I am down to 166.4! A few more pounds and I am down my 20! Next Wednesday I begin maintenance. That also means I begin the gym! My first day back to the gym will most likely be Thursday 8:30 for spin. Eeeek. That sounds as scary as hcg and 500 calories. Bit it's going to be great. I am feeling better and better every day. And two days ago I started taking vitamin B12 and potassium and I think the B12 is really helping with my energy level and I highly recommend taking them. Well that's all I have to report for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment