Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 10

Weigh In 175.2
Gain 1 lbs :(

I was warned this would happen...Hopefully the scale tips the other way for tomorrow.  I am not too worried about the gain, as long as it goes down.....
So it is Fourth of July weekend and SO tough to not eat all the tummy food!  Steak, watermelon, brownies and so on.  Mmmm my mouth is watering.
Unfortunately there is a stomach bug running through the family.  I have wondered what happens if I get the stomach flu while on the diet.  If you know, leave me a comment.  Hopefully I won't need to worry about it, but we'll see. 
Today was fast Sunday.  Made it easy when no one was eating.  Haha.   By the end of church I was starving so when we came home we ate some lunch.  2 eggs and 2 egg whites with tomatoes for me, an apple, and for dinner we got together with some friends and her husband bbq'd some massive yummy steaks and I brought my little 4oz london broil and he made fun of it.  He insisted I take a bite of the steaks he prepared and boy was it YUMMY!  I know I need to back off on the steak and eggs.  Back to chicken and fish.....

No comments:

Post a Comment