Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 9

Weight: 174.2

M***, I told you I had lost a pound.  I was wrong.  Sorry.  I think I had better lay of the london broil.  It is so yummy and satisfying.  But it counts for less weight loss.  I am so proud of myself today!  I had a chance to snag a Dr. Pepper and was given as excuse to do so, but I didn't.  And trust me, it was not easy!  AND tonight we hung out with our awesome friends and my kiddos roasted mallows and had smores.  I wanted one like you wouldn't believe, but I DIDN'T.  I know it's no big deal to you as a reader, but those two things that I turned down are like an addict passing up free crack.  I mean, I have no idea how that feels because I have never been an addict, but I am trying to give you a picture of how tough it is to pass up the foods you LOVE that are so unhealthy and choosing good health instead.  It's satisfying in a different way than the way food satisfies. Even smelling food that I can not eat right now is very satisfying!  Who knew!?
Mmmmm, doesn't that just look SO yummy!


My food today was: A total of 2 apples, 2 servings of asparagus, 4 oz steak, 4 oz of chicken, 1 grassini.  I am happy to report that as the days go on, these foods become VERY satisfying!

No comments:

Post a Comment