Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 11 and Happy 4th

Weight 174.2
Lost that pound that I gained.

Today was difficult.  I kept wanting to justify that it was a holiday and I should deserve a little slack.  PLUS most everyone in the house is not feeling well and I had a massive headache.  All I wanted was a Dr. Pepper.  But I didn't give in.  I guess what doesn't kill me will make me stronger. ;)  We met a bunch of our friends at the park and I will admit, I had one big bite of Jessica's bean dip, and one big bite of Lars' mango salsa.  And it was worth it.  And I figured it was better than candy, potato chips and so on..... I passed up on everything else.  I guess I am proving to my outer self that my inner self is stronger.  And that feels good.   Otherwise my meals today were apples, chicken, ground beef wrapped in lettuce and a cucumber.   
Happy 4th! 


No comments:

Post a Comment