Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 12

LUNCH

DINNER
Weight 174.0
Thought I would take pics of my yummy food.  This can give you an idea of portions as well.  Not as small as you might have thought.  I made my omelette with 1 egg and 2 egg whites and I stuffed spinach inside.  And I had grapefruit and my grassini.
For dinner I had my 4 oz tilapia, grilled.  It was so yummy grilled.  And I had summer squash and not pictured is my grassini.  I shared one with the kids today.  They were SO excited because I told them that they were just for me.  It was like passing out ice cream or something.  And for dessert, which I am eating now, I have an apple.
To be honest with all my effort, I am hoping to drop more weight.  I have 21 days to go.  Hopefully I will lose an average of a pound a day.  That would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment