Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 21

Today sucked. We were gone this morning and when we came home we discovered our house had been broken into. All I have wanted to do is eat comfort foods. But I didn't. Instead I didn't eat. I know how bad that is! But I have felt so violated and in deep thoughts over all the what ifs that my stomach is sick and i haven't felt like eating. So here it is 11:15 pm and I ate my chicken and now I am forcing two servings of asparagus down and before I go to sleep I will eat some strawberries. I did eat a hamburger patty at 3 and I ate an apple earlier this morning. Anyway I'm just not feelin "it" today. I wil be bluntly honest, I am feeling really down, really hungry, and really sorry for myself. This is not typical behavior of mine and I am sure I will get over it quickly but I think it's ok for me to feel like this for today. Tomorrow will be a better day. I just hope that I will be able to focus tomorrow and be happy and lose some weight! ;)

Ps I am still at 168 and I was told today I am probably retaining some water from doing some labor intensive work this week and sweating a lot because of it. I'll take the excuse :)

No comments:

Post a Comment