Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 22

Day 22! Now that is accomplishment in itself! This diet is not for the faint in heart! I can not emphasize that enough. I mean only the desperate will do this right?
BUT I am so happy to report I am down 2 pounds which makes my total weight loss at 15 pounds!! I am so happy about that. My goal was 20 at least and I have no doubt I will exceed that so I am very pleased! BAD news though. I celebrated today. Translation: I cheated today. Big time. And I will probably gain that 2 pounds back. But after our very stressful day yesterday and still losing 2 lbs I just deserved it. Right? Wrong! I had a coupon for a free grilled chicken sandwich from Chick fil A. I had every intention of bringing it home and wrapping it in lettuce but the bun was whole wheat and was too tempting and I justified by saying it was healthier that fried chicken. Okay anyway is was sooooo delicious! I favored every bite! I ate it so slow. And it was so worth it! No regrets! And I had a diet lemonade to go with it and the "diet" didn't bother me like it normally does. I am prepared for the consequences for the yumminess! I ate my apple and I had chicken wrapped in lettuce earlier. Brandon was happy to see me "up" after I had the yummy chicken burger. Only 11 days left! I can do this! Oh and yesterday I found a pair of capri's on clearance at Ross and they were size 12 and fit! That is a huge deal. That means my mommy pouch is shrinking too. That's where a lot of my weight is which causes pants to not zip so I was very happy about that. Well that's my report !

No comments:

Post a Comment