Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 17

Under 170!!  WOOT WOOT!!

I took an hCG apple day today.  6 apples.   Look it up if you want to know more.  Ummm, I'm HUNGRY!  Obviously.  Thank goodness for the slim tabs.  My goodness, as I am typing this, it sounds so ridiculous!  So extreme!  So what's worse, this diet where I am eating 500 calories of very healthy foods and learning about portion control and self control OR anorexia and bulimia OR going to the gym for hours and hours at a time taking away time with my family.  I think this is the best scenario out of those others.  I am not saying this diet is AS extreme as the eating disorders and obsessive behavior, what I am saying is that I am desperate to drop this weigh and this is the sacrifice I must make and I will make the best of it.  And I will never allow myself to get to this point.  After this, it's a life of eating right and exercising, the healthy way we are intended to stay fit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment