Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 13

Weight 171.6!

I can't wait to see what my weight is tomorrow.  I am thinking it might go up tomorrow.  I stepped on the scale a few times to make sure that was right.  I got the same number every time.  So today was particularly difficult.  We had a rental come vacant which means time to clean clean clean.  It took me like an hour to pack everyone a lunch.  I had to make sure i got all my right foods.  It was overwhelming.  The electricity was off at the vacant house which means No AC!  Blah!  It was 102 today.  I was sweating SO much!  We all were.  I really wanted a Dr. Pepper but I fought the urge.  I stuck to the water and it felt great.  I boiled eggs for my lunch today and dinner was tilapia and asparagus.  Oh, and after working and eating my lunch I was still very light headed and tired.  I know I burned the 500 cal and then some.  So I treated myself to 4 mini pretzels and they were YUMMY.  I know this might seem weird but sometimes I can't remember if I took all my sprays of hCG.   I think I might take three sprays before bed.   Oops.  Also, there is a recommended Colon Cleanse to take with the diet.  WARNING: Take ONE and see how it works!  The directions say 1, two times and day and work up to 2 two times a day.  I think my colon will fall out if I take that much!  I take one every other day and that is PLENTY!  The Slim Tabs that are recommended as well really boost my energy and curb my cravings.  I don't take them every day, just when I am feeling tired or craving something.
I was happy I passed up the DP today.  Here's to another day!  20 500 cal days to go!  That's only 40 meals! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I have to say I was pretty glad I didn't have very hard days when I did it. The few times I had to sweep down the pool I felt like I was going to fall over. Good job!

    ReplyDelete