Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 7

Weight: 175.8 lbs
Total Weight Loss 5.4 lbs

I decided today to count my weight loss starting from my original beginning weight of 181.2.  I was confused because I gained weight gorging and lost it and wasn't sure if that counted.  So I am not going to count that as "weight loss." 

Not too much to report today.  My meals were strawberries, grassini, 4oz of chicken on a bed of lettuce with vinegar, 4 oz of london broil, another apple and it's 10:30 and I still haven't my other vegetable.  I guess it's never been really easy for me to eat veggies.  On the "approved" list of veggies, I only like a few of them and I am sort of all ready tired of them.  But I will be better.  Brandon told me today he could tell I am a little thinner from the backside.  That was sweet of him.  I didn't ask for the compliment either. That's a big deal.....Okie Dokie, bring on tomorrow. 

C******G****** To answer your question, a grassini is a long skinny breadstick that is SO yummy when you are not eating any other carbs.  I eat it SLOWLY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment