Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 5

178.4 lbs
Lost 2.2 lbs!
All I can say is that I am so happy that the results are pretty quick.  I don't look skinnier but I feel lighter.  I woke up with a headache this morning.  Withdrawals from sugar.  I can tell.  I dream of Dr. Pepper.  JK, sort of.  I took the kids to Hawaiian Falls today.  I got to leave my precious little baby with Brandon which was a relief.  I am not sure I would have the energy to take the babe too.  After being there a couple of hours and riding a few slides with the kids and not eating soon enough, I ended up really weak and light headed and sick to my stomach.  It was triggered by riding a slide backwards.  So my sweet, understanding kids helped me pack up and we headed home.  I am still not feeling very well but hanging in there.  My friend M*** C***** let me have her slim tabs from the hcg website.  I noticed those help curb my appetite.  A little.  At this point I would say the hardest thing is not snacking like I used to.  With having my 3 kiddos who snack I have to not fall into the temptation to grab a handful of fish crackers or a yogurt or something.  It is so very hard.  But I HAVE to keep my eye on the prize!

Today my little guy is 6 months!  Definitely time to lose the baby weight!
PS my meals today: 1 whole egg and 2 egg whites (hard boiled), strawberries, 1 grassini stick, 3 liters of water, 1 tomato with salt and pepper and 4 oz of 97% lean ground beef patty with salt and pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment