Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 2 Gorge Blah

June 25
182.6 lbs

I always thought it would be so fun to just eat and aeat and eat.  Boy was I worng.  I can't wait to cut back.  My eating went like this today:
IHOP was breakfast for Brinnley's 3rd Birthday.  2x2x2 was my order.  We had a coupon so that's what I had to get, and Brinnley's meal was free.  Not bad.

Lunch was a big plate of nachos.  Extra cheesy.  Sour cream and salsa.  And a cherry Dr. Pepper. 

Dinner:  Put me over the edge but it sure was yummy.  I went with my dear friend Jessica to Olive Garden.  I got chicken parmesean with Alfredo sauce and of course salad and breadsticks.  And I ate every single bite. 

We got really busy today and never had a chance to do cake and icrecream and we plan on doing that tomorrow as a family and Brinnley wants Spaghetti.  I am eating my icecream now and because I am so full it doens't really taste that good but I am eating it slow so I can enjoy it.  Tomorrow I plan on eating strawberries, spinach, and chicken.  No cake and icecream and spaghetti for me.  And I am excited about that.  All this food talk is making me feel even more full. 

No comments:

Post a Comment