Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 6 and FUJI Apples!

Day 6
176.4 lbs
Another 2 lbs lost!
Total loss is 4.4 lbs (if I don't count my gorge days)

I feel so good tonight!!  I found the secret to survival today!  I've been told this a hundred times--it's all about the APPLES!  So I went to Costco today and bought some Fuji apples.  Oh my, I wanted to eat every single one of them.  But I didn't of course.  I ate it until I was biting into the seeds and I feel great!  They are so perfectly sweet!  And satisfying!  I am so happy about that!  Thank you friends for the pointers!
Something funny happened today.  One HCG graduate friend of mine told me to take 36 sprays a day of HCG.  I was a little confused because the back of the bottle said 4 sprays 3x a day.  But she is an EXPERT so I did what she said.  I noticed today my bottle was half gone and I was thinking that it would never last the whole 30 days.  So I called my other HCG graduate friend and asked her if this was right.  NOPE it wasn't.  She said to follow the directions on the back.  Sooooo, I texted the first friend and double checked with her.  To see if she really meant 36 sprays.   She realized her mistake and told me to follow the directions on the back.  Thank goodness you can't od on this stuff!  She was referring to the drops not the spray when she told me 36.  Haha.  So now we ALL know.  FOLLOW the directions on the back.

My meals today were:
Strawberries, 4 oz of chicken breast, tomato, grassini, london broil dipped in soy sauce (SO YUMMY!) a FUJI apple and I still get to eat a veggie tonight.  It will probably be a cucumber dipped in vinegar.  YUM!

1 comment: