Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 4

Wahoo!  I lost 4.6 lbs!
My weigh in this morning was 180.6
I lost my "gorging" weight.

So today was fine.  I got some great advice from my best friend who has done this diet.  She suggested that I eat my 500 cal throughout the day and that helped.  One thing I realized is that I am not really hungry, but instead I am CRAVING the carbs and sugars and of course, my dr. pepper.  BUT I know this will be worth it!!
I had tilapia for dinner tonight with some summer squash and the tilapia was actually tolerable.  I was very happy about that! I just squeezed a half a lemon on it.  I actually said a prayer that I would like it.  It worked.  And for lunch I ate a piece of chicken on a bed of lettuce with a little white vinegar on it.  Tasty!
I will be honest though, tonight I am starving!  I actually felt a little light headed/dizzy tonight. I plan on doing  some research to see what I can do about that.
Also, today my bff went to the water park and invited us to go but I had to turn that fun offer down  becuase I wasn't sure I had the energy to do that with all 4 kids.  I hope that gets better too.  My favorite thing today was my frozen strawberries!  I bought a TON (16 lbs to be exact) and I washed, sliced, meausred and bagged them.  Then I threw them in the freezer so I can just grab and go with them.  They melt in my mouth and taste very yummy!  So that is my day 4!

2 comments:

  1. good idea with the strawberries - i should do my snacks that way. andmeals for that matter. hmmm... way to go. do you like fish? i'm not too big of a fan... but if you overcook it on the bbq - it's good. a little less fishy. more dry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gorging weight was probably just water retention from all the carbs and sodium. Unheatlthy carbs are bloaters.

    ReplyDelete