Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Gym!

Brandon and I went to the gym. We did some cardio and some weights. That was yesterday. My abs are sore. Yay. Today I swam 15 laps in the pool and did some sit-ups and tomorrow morning Brandon and I are going to get our butts whooped at the spin class. I love how supportive brandon is when it comes to the gym. I know he is happy for me and the weight I have lost but he didn't like the diet. He didn't like to see me "suffer" by not eating my comfort foods.

I notice that I am not craving the carbs anymore. I didn't believe I would ever get to that point. What I do crave are nuts. Yum! And water. And apples. And green smoothies. That's a major improvement! I have not lost or gained any weight since my last day of drops. Well, maybe an ounce here and there but I guess I am unique in not counting every ounce. That's my update...

1 comment:

  1. KEEP WORKING IT OUT GIRLY... i STARTED LAST WEDNESDAY HITTING GYM EVERY DAY FOR AN HOUR NO MATTER WHAT. YOU INSPIRED ME. NO MORE WAITING. NO MORE FEELING CRAPPY IN MY CLOTHES...ETC... LOVES

    ReplyDelete