Sunday, August 14, 2011

Quick Trip

This picture was taken on 8/8.  Not happy with my results yet, but I am feeling a lot better!
Took a quick trip to CA.  I didn't work out while I was there but I am happy to report I stuck to the diet.  I have been off maintenance now for 4 days and putting some carbs and sugars in.  Not a lot though.  Most of them don't sound good anyway.  I have neither lost nor gained any weight since the drops.  I hold steady at 160-161.  I have a good 25 pounds to lose.  I am really happy though that i am dropping pant sizes.  I am back in a 10 in most clothes.  If they are bigger than that I am constantly pulling them up.  That is very rewarding!  Tomorrow it's back to the gym.  High protein, no/low carbs and we will see where I am in a few weeks.  My kiddos start school tomorrow and I am happy to return into a routine.  Gym, couponing and so on.  So here we go!

2 comments:

  1. WOOT! WOOT! It is so hard to be patient with weight loss. I just want to see results NOW! I've never been patient anyway. I'm only down a few, but still going at. Out the door for a walk/run in a few. ps. the truth... it really is all about HOW YOU FEEL... SO THE RESULTS ARE SHOWING THEMSELVES.... YAHOO FOR SIZE 10!!!! i WANT TO GET TO THAT SIZE... 15 POUNDS....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! It's so hard to get rid of carbs and sweets. I have been there! Keep up the good work and you will love the results!

    ReplyDelete