Sunday, August 21, 2011

Gym

I am happy to report we went to the gym every day last week.  It felt so good!  I have maintained eating few carbs and little sugar.  My favorite snack right now is carrots with peanut butter.  I was introduced to a delicious protein shake at my sister's house.  It is from Costco.  And SO yummy!  I like to have one either before or after the gym.  I love snacking on raw almonds as well.  And of course, you can never go wrong with a green smoothie.  That is a great meal for me and very satifying.  As far as my weight goes, I have not had a loss in awhile.  But I am ok with that because I am feeling so good right now and that is what's important to me.  I am progressing.  Until this point it has never been the number on the scale.  It has been eating right, excercising and feeling good.  So I am happy about that.  I love fitting into non maternity clothes.  That feels good.  I love the energy I ger from excercising.  That feels good.  This past Wednesday, instead of hitting the gym, Brandon and I snuck in a date. (Thanks Debi).  We went Mountain Biking at Joe Pool Lake.  We took the 3 mile loop, although it felt like 100 miles!  It has been a LONG time since I have been mountain biking and I fell--A LOT and I have the scrape on my chin to prove it.  But in the end, I enjoyed it.  And it was difficult!  Luckily we went before it wa 106 outside!  After that we got to go to the temple.  Perfect day!  Well, that's my update!

No comments:

Post a Comment